Fave Outfits: Under the sea event

12:00:00 PM

Algunos de ustedes sabrán que la otra semana es el Omnia Vanitas en Barcelona y OMG estoy super emocionada por los outfits que llevaran estas personas hermosas al evento y pensé en compartirles mis outfits favoritos de Under the Sea del año pasado esperando que les sea de inspiración.

So, Omnia Vanitas is next week and i'm hyping for it even though I'm not going but I though it would be good to share with you my fave outfits from Under The Sea event from last year! I hope some of theese may help you with your own inspiration fashionwise.

Disclaimer: Ninguna de estas fotos me pertenece. None of this pictures belong to me 

~Marching Duck~



~Marie Dauphine~



~Say Smile~



~Fanuxsiri~


~Siro_j~


~Deadxsweetness~


~Someone from russia~


Alguna de ustedes irá al evento? O están stalkeando a sus lolas favoritas para ver que llevaran?

Will any of you attend the event? Or are you stalking your fave lolitas trying to figure out what they will wear?

~Ciao~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Handmade & Products