Summer Loliday 2016

2:05:00 PM

Because there's no limit for derping lolitas



No es mito que mi comunidad, Elizabeth Secret Crown, es una pequeña a comparación de algunas de la república, pero eso no significa que no sepamos divertirnos y pasar buen rato. En esta ocasión fuimos a Coffee Break de plaza Covadonga, como me queda cerquita respeté la regla de llegar al último, estuvimos allí un rato acompañados por una playlist de la ost de Shrek que se repetía insesablemente, pero como es muy buena no hay queja. 
It's no myth that my lolita community is a small one in comparison to others in Mexico but that doesn´t mean that we don´t have fun and spend a wonderful time together. On this ocassion we went to Coffee Break in Plaza Covadonga which is near my house, so as respected I got there late. We spent the evening at the rythm of a Shrek OST Playlist and since it's really good I can´t complain about it.

No duramos mucho tiempo en la cafetería ya que Panke y los demás querían checar detalles del evento antes de irse, así que regresamos a mi casa pero no sin antes tomar algunas fotos, por que siempre se nos olvida documentar las loliaventuras. 
We didn´t stay for a long time at the café since Panke and my other friends wanted to check some details for the event before leaving so we went back to my place but before we got in we took some pictures because we always forget to take them.
Panke
Offbrand Coord

Lulu.
No se sentía cómoda para lolear ese día, pero fue impecable de pies a cabeza.
She wasn´t feeling well for wearing lolita but she came as flawless as always. 
Conde Louis Wing
Siempre bien elegante - coord offbrand

Dan (me)
Dress: Chess Story
Shoes: Ballerina lace up 
Headdress: Handmade
Accesories and tights: Offbrand

Ya se que me he puesto este vestido muchas veces, pero esta bien bonito que me dan ganas de repetirlo mil ocho mil, le quise dar un toque fuera de lo común con accesorios y zapatos negros, a muchos le gusto, me alegra tomar riesgos sin quedar en ridículo. 
I know I have worn this dress quite frequently but it's so pretty I can't help it. this time I wanted to give it an unusual look so I combined it with black accesories and shoes. Surprisingly a lot of people liked this combination so I'm glad I could pull it off without failing.
~Ciao~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Handmade & Products